Thursday, June 16, 2005

Dream Log

Dreamed I was in the elevator of a fancy hotel, falling down the shaft. I desperately pressed the "Emergency Stop", other floor numbers, nothing worked. Within seconds, the elevator car crashed through the bottom of the shaft down to the hotel's grand ballroom restaurant!

Slowly, I poked my head out of the elevator car which was now sitting in a pile of rubble and smashed tables; all the patrons frozen mid-bite, mouths open in surprise. So, with the eyes of everyone upon me, I stood up, composed myself and announced in my best theatrical voice:

"Could someone please call the Oompa-Loompas? There appears to be something wrong with the Great Glass Elevator!"

Of course, the dream really turned weird when the Oompa-Loompas showed up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home